Thursday, June 27, 2013

Emma Katherine's birth...Pt.1(pictures)

Emma Katherine is HERE!!!  She is now 2 weeks old.  Soo sorry for making you wait on her birth post but I have been trying to adjust to being a new mom and to try to get in some sort of routine.  I'm gonna let the pictures speak for them self, somewhat, but I will put some captions on some of them.  :)  

Birth Parents:
Keith Martin and Rikki Leigh Stewart.

Joe feeling Emma kicking for the first time.  So sweet.

Rikki and I.  She had just gotten some medicine to help with pain.

Us feeling Emma kicking.  :)


I couldn't get enough.  :)  There were many more pictures taken that day while waiting on Emma to arrive but I was just posting the most important ones to me.  :)

Emma was born on June 13th, 2013 at 10:55PM..  YES, she made us wait all day!!  Birth story to come soon.  :)

Baby nurses getting ready for Miss Emma's arrival.

OMG..HERE SHE COMES!!!


My beautiful angel baby.  GOD sure knew what he was doing when he gave this baby to her birth parents.  So thankful Joe and I get to raise her.  :)


This is me getting to cut the umbilical cord.  Mandy, my sister, didn't get a good picture of it but this is such an AWESOME picture to me.  :)  I know what I was doing even though you can't actually see it.

She was screaming bloody murder.  HAHA

Rikki's first time to hold her.

First kiss.

AWW..Sweet baby girl.  I love you Emma Katherine.

Weighing 
7lbs 11oz



20 1/2' long

Foot print

She's the most amazing baby I have EVER seen.  :)

Rikki doing skin to skin with Emma.

First time Joe saw Emma.  This picture is one of my favorite.  Raw emotion is the best for memories. Joe is on cloud 9 with his little girl.


Keith, birth father, holding Emma for the first time.

Me holding my precious Emma for the first time.  :))  I was in love with her before she was even born.  



Our first family picture.  I love it.

Daddy kissing his sweet baby girl.

Rikki and Emma.  :)

Day 2.

How sweet.  :)

Daddy admiring his angel baby.

I couldn't help but stare in her eyes each time I held her.  Sooo in love with this miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment