Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Beyond HORRIFIED to say the least.

On Thursday, (7/18/13), EK and I planned to have a lazy stay at home; do laundry; spend time together; pajama kind of day.  I had done all of EK's laundry and was in her room putting it all away.  She got fussy so I stopped to feed and put her down for a nap.  After feeding her, I just laid her down in the livingroom in her rocker in front of the TV.  As I was in her room doing the laundry I realized I hadn't heard her for a couple minutes.  Uppon checking on her I found that she had spit up and was choking on it.  OMG!!!  Wanna talk about freaking out???  That's what I did.  I jerked her up and was hitting her back.  Her and I just cried and cried.  I immediately called her pedi and they told me to come in immediately.

As you all know we have these awesome painted rooms.  This is our 3rd visit there whch means our 3rd room.  It was sooo girly.  I loved it.  

I love the castle.  I have been forgetting to take pictures of the previous rooms we had been in but I'm trying to be better about it from this point on.  

My sweet girl.  

HOLY SMOKES....My baby is almost 11lbs.  She's a chunk.

Nurse measuring her.

Back in the room waiting for Dr to come in.  


SPOILED...She didn't wanna lay there anymore.  She watned Mommy to hold her.

My little angel baby.  :))

They think she either has a touch if stomach bug(it's going around) or acid reflux. Said if it gets better within a couple days it was stomach virus, if not its acid reflux and bring her back in. They told me to feed her 3oz every 3 hours and make sure she's not laying down when she's eating. Also after feeding, to keep her upright for 20-25 minutes. If that doesn't help within the next week an she gets worse bring her back in.  

I'm hoping this helps her.  If not I will definitely be heading back to the Dr. to see what's up.

That night after coming home from the dr I decided to put little Miss Em in a photo shoot.  HAHA.  She's so beautiful. 

And look at Daddy.  He thinks he can pull off these little precious "lets trick mommy into letting you sleep with Daddy tonight." epidones but it's NOT happening.  It's not that I don't want her sleeping with me.  It's the fact that the #1 cause of SIDS(Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) is caused from letting your child sleep with you.  I was already against it before I found this out but since this has been brought to my attention I am head strong about it.  

But aren't they just precious???  I sure think so.  He loves his baby girls sooo much and it shows so much.

The following 5:30am feeding.  Someone was so happy to have a tummy full.  HAHA!





2 comments:

  1. Both my girl had acide reflux and had to take meds for it. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. It is such a trail and error issue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl. It's definitely tough for us mommys but even more for the little ones.

      Delete