Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Praise GOD!!!

I was called by my lawyer's secretary yesterday that the final decree of adoption was ready for me to pick up.  Thank God!!  Reading over that paper work where it states that Joseph and I ARE the parents as of July 11, 2013 just didn't seem real.  William Joseph and Mary Katherine Tanner ARE the parents to Emma Katherine Tanner.  Reality has now set in.  What a blessing we have been given by 2 selfless young parents.  We couldn't be happier.  :)  Praise God is all I know to do.

It has now set in that I have a daughter.  No, I didn't actually give birth to her but who cares.  I sure don't and neither does Joe.  He and I talked about that the other night.  How it never crosses his mind, or mine, that Emma doesn't have our blood running through her veins.  She is ours in every way that matters.  She is my little princess and I can't imagine my life without her.  I mean, what did I possibly do before here.  I honestly don't know.  I have only had her now for little over a month and my life revolves around Emma.  Man, I am so blessed.

My baby girl loves to ride in her stroller.  :) 
July 13 was Grandmother Carolyn's birthday and Emma Katherine's 1 month birthday.  So we went to see GCarolyn.  She was rocking and singing to EK.  So sweet.  :)

Even though she wears hair bows, pink&purple, and this I'm not a Boy bib I still get asked "IT" a boy or a girl?  Some people are crazy.  :)
I love Mommy.  Yes she does.  She's my baby girl that I love more than my own life.  Couldn't life one day without her.

Yesterday we went to visit my mawmaw.  Emma was amazed by her.  lol

She just looked at her while MawMaw was talking.  It was funny.  HAHA..






2 comments:

  1. found your blog via GIMH and LOVE reading your story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I really don't have many followers so I'm so excited to read your comments on my post. I'm kinda behind right this minute but I'm hoping to get caught up soon. I also love reading yours as well.

    ReplyDelete