Sunday, July 7, 2013

Emma's 1st holiday.

I was so excited for our first "family" holiday together.  I thought sweet Emma looked so precious.  I dressed her up in this little outfit the day before the 4th.  I had it made for her.  Say's "Miss Independence"  Isn't she adorable???


On to July 4th...We got up that morning and didn't plan on going anywhere, just staying home spending the day together.  Well, Lori went with Jessica for a couple days so when Joe's mom called and asked us to come up we thought what the heck.  So that gave me ever right to dress my princess up.  :)

Our first family holiday picture together.

My little Miracle and I.  I still can't believe she's mine.  





After spending some time with Joe's family, we went on over to my Mom's house.  They were grilling so we decided to stay and eat.  Emma was getting all the love from everyone to.  

I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July as we did.  I am so thankful for my life now.
God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment