Friday, July 19, 2013

Videos from my phone of my sweet Emma Katherine.

I am all the time taking sweet little videos of EK doing various things.  My Iphone 4 has turned into a crappy phone so before it decided to crash I wanna get thses on here that way I will have them in the future.



The day of our adoption court we went by my sisters house.  She played outside with Emma and she LOVED it.  It was precious.  I have got to get EK one of these swings for our house.

                                          
We went over to Jessicas the other night (7/16/13) and she made us supper.  When we got home Joe laid EK in her bed and turned the mobile on.  She liked it for awhile but then she started getting frustrated.


This is just a little clip of how spoiled rotten EK is.  Beyond rotten.  HAHA!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment