Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter 2011

Sorry this is more than a week late but In the next post you will know why.

This year for Easter, my family all met at the Fayette park. We had an AWSOME time. It was such a beautiful day. We all pitched in and grilled hb's, hot dogs, chicken, had baked beans, potato salad...etc. Of course u know I took a ton of pics. I'm gonna try to keep them to a minumim of posting for you

The Earls family.
Michael, Jessica, Jeslyn & Hannah Earls

again..

Got me some precious Earls Girls. 

Joseph Tanner, my hubby,
Michael Earls, B-I-L



Love it.

Ricky and Michael.

Jeslyn, Mama, and Jessica.
Jeslyn, Hannah, and Maggie Mae.

Kisses from my love.  :))

Love taking pics of my Earls Girls.

Me and My sis.

Daddy walking Maggie around the pond.

She seen her mommy.

Sissy and Maggie.

AWE!  Daddy and Maggie.  I love it.

Hannah, yellow shirt, and Jeslyn, green shirt.  Good pic of my girls.

Mommy and Mags.  :)

LOVE this pic.

This one to.  My fav.  Jeslyn done a GREAT job of taking pics of my little family.

Hannah Bug playing in the water.


Me and my Joe.

And again.  I love it! 

We had such a wonderful time on Easter.  I'm sure you can tell by all the pics.  I hope your Easter was a great one aswell. 



.

No comments:

Post a Comment