Saturday, April 23, 2011

What about bags instead of baskets???

This year since my neices are getting older, I decided to give them bags filled with goodies instead of a baskets they will never touch again. 
I got Jeslyn a zebra bag and had her name embroidered in hot pink.  I bought her a bunch of "REAL" makeup, {Their's a story behind that I will tell later.  HEHE!!}, a diary, and ink pens.  That's what was in the bottom of the bag.  On top of that, I put some pink easter grass to cover it up followed by some eggs filled with candy, gum, and money.  She loved it.  Now with the "REAL" make up story.  I was talking with Jeslyn one day trying to get ideas for stuff for her bag and we came accross makeup.  She said, "KK, I don't like kid makeup anymore.  If you ever decided to get me makeup, please get me adult stuff.  I'm almost an adult now u know.."  She's a mess.  She's FAR from an adult.  She's 10.  Hello.  :)) 
My beautiful Sissy.  :)


For Hannah's bag, It was pink with monkeys and peace signs. This kid is a freak for peace signs. lol Took it to have her name embroidered in neon yellow. In it, I got her a pair of shorts, a tank top, and matching filp flops for the bottom. It was covered with yellow grass becasue the peace signs and her name were yellow. On top of that were eggs filled with candy, gum, and money. She went to screaming when she saw it. :))
My precious Buggie Bear.  She's one of a kind.  :)  She's always posing for pictures when KK is around. 

LOVING her bag.

Bug was ready for her flip flops.  lol  U see Maggie smelling Hannah's outfit.  lol

I had such a great time watching their facial expressions when they were opening all their stuff.   After they opened their bags, we went around back and, of course, posed for some pictures.  I know I go overboard so I will share only a couple this time.
I love love this one.  My fav.

Buggie Sue LOVES Maggie. 

And so does Sissy Rose. 
I love all 3 of my girls soo much.  Well, tomorrow is Easter day.  4/24/2011.  I will have WAY more pics to share with you then.  I hope you all have a safe and WONDERFUL Easter.

Love always...The Tanners.  :))
 

1 comment: