Thursday, April 21, 2011

Frustrated...Irritated!!

Today was our last 'Girls Day"! Thank God! I am soo frustrated and irritated with girls day. For one, we don't do nothing. All we do is sit there and talk about babies...pregnancy..etc. I have nothing to talk about. I'm so sick of it. I just don't know what I would do if I had to suffer another day of it. It would be different if we could talk about something together. No, I am stuck on the other side of the room just having to listen because I haven't been bless with the blessing of pregnancy and motherhood. U know, that's fine, but they wouldn't like it if they were the outcast like I am. I love my friends. They are my best friends but if they were in my shoes they would know how I feel. It's just overwhelming to me. We may have said 20 words between the 3 of us to eachother today. I just don't know what I'm supposed to say. Oh well. It's over now and I'm not starting back girls day when they do. I'm done! :))

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine how tough that could be. So glad that you don't have to go anymore.

    ReplyDelete