Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mommy's BIG girl.

I can't believe Maggie is almost 10 months old. She is getting soo big.   I bought her a few outfits online the other day and just recieved them in the mail.   One of the outfits was this little TuTu.  OMGoodness...I LOVE IT!  At first when I put it on her she didn't know what to think.  She kept trying to eat it.  lol  It's precious but I can see where it might be a little aggravating. 

This is our monthly "mommy & me" pic.  LOVE those.

Maggie is always trying to give me kisses.  I do love them, but, they can and do get annoying.  lol
Now this is my BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS...Is this outfit not the cutest thing ever???

                                      
                                                                 My sweet sweet girl.
                                           


This is the second outfit I ordered.  It's supposed to be her easter dress.  This is my attemp at Easter pictures but I hope I can get some better ones b4 Easter gets here.  lol
The spoiled BRAT!  :)  AKA...Maggie Mae Tanner.



We wen't last weekend and had our pictures made professionally.  OMG..They are sooo good.  I can't wait to get them in cause I can't wait to show them off.  Maggie done soo good.  U would think this man's profession was just with animals because he knew exactly how to make Maggie pay attention.

1 comment:

  1. Those new outfits are ADORABLE! You have a great model too!!!

    ReplyDelete