Tuesday, May 24, 2011

American Idol 2011 Finalist....

Scotty McCreery's 3 rounds of songs were:
 Round 1-"Gone"
Round 2-"Check Yes or No"
Round 3-"I Love You This Big"
To me he done great my my favorite round for Scotty was Round 3.  I loved it..ESPECIALLY when his mom was shown crying.  :)  I wish him the best of luck tomorrow night during the Finale.


Lauren Alaina's 3 rounds of songs were:
Round 1-"Flat on the Floor"
Round 2-"Maybe It Was Memphis"
Round 3-"Like My Mother Does"

Lauren Alaina is my absolute favorite and has been since her audition in Nashville.  Other than Carrie Underwood, she is the best finalist ever.  Eventhough I really do like Scotty, I hope Lauren wins tomorrow night.  She is all around beautiful and amazingly talented...Especially to be as young as she is.  I don't think she is quiet as good as Carrie, but she is the next best to me.  :)))  I'm rooting for you Lauren.

I will post the finale results tomorrow.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment