Monday, May 9, 2011

Mushy Monday.


I am sooo blessed beyond measure.  Of all the things I morn over that I can't have I sometimes forget to thank God for what he has truly blessed me with.

For one, a loving husband.  He has been the BEST husband I could have ever dreamed to have.  I never in a million years thought he would be soo good if I had to stay in the hospital.  I was in there for almost 48 hours and he done AWSOME!!  I pitched a fit that I needed to shave my legs.  When he left for lunch, he came back with razors and shaving cream.  He helped me in the chair, pulled up a bucket of warm water, and shaved my legs for me.  What husband would have done something like that???  Mine sure did.  Also, when he went home Saturday to shower and refresh himself up, he brought me back my book, laptop, and my fuzzy slippers I love to wear.  He tried his best to make my hospital stay soooo comforting.  :)  He's by far the BEST HUSBAND EVER!!!
From My Mom!


Second, My Mom! Although she sometimes drives me nuts, she is pretty awsome.  Anytime I have EVER needed any assistance, she has always been the one I call upon.  She knows everything there is to know about me and is my right hand woman.  :)  Friday b4 going to the ER, she came over here to take care of me.  I was soo sick and was aggravated with her and was ugly because she was getting on my nerves.  I was just so sick and she understood but I now appoligize to her for it.  She left because I was being mean.  :(  About 30 minutes later when we were headed to ER, Joseph called her to tell her and she came running.  No matter how we treat our parents, they are ALWAYS there for us.  About the time she got there they had already decided to put me into the hospital becasue they couldn't get my fever down.  Mama was soo upset.  She wanted to stay with me but Joseph was so she went on home.  Saturday morning she was there first thing.  In walked my Mommy carring a GET WELL balloon tied to a rose.  That just made my day.  I was sooo excited.  I sure do love my mommy.

Third, My Sister!  She is also there for me when no one else is.  She came to see me at the hospital on her lunch from work.  It just so happen she has to take her lunch early so when she came in it was time for my dressing change.  She had to listed to me cry and scream because they WERE KILLING ME.  Dressing change means they had to pull the packing  from the night b4 out of my incision, clean it, and pack more back into it.  That is so my wound didn't heal from the outside first because if so, the inside wouldn't heal.  She was holding one leg and always trying to make me be steal but it was unbearable.  I just couldn't stand it.  Yes, I am a big baby when it come to pain.  Sorry.  lol

Last but not lease, My friends!  I had two friends come to the hospital to see me.  One being Shana. She came with me 1/2 dozen of pink roses.  I about cried.  I knew we were friends at work but never knew she really cared enought about me to come see me.  Made me look at our friendship differently now.  :)
1/2 dozen roses from Shana.  :)

And the other was my Christy. She came in with a boquet of flowers in a beautiful vase and a card. She didn't know I was even in the hospital until she got on FB and saw it. She got dressed and came just as soon as she found out..Eventhought is was 9:00 at night. I didn't care what time. I was sooo excited to see her.



Eventhough my feelings are VERY hurt with some of my friends because they didn't come see me, I will eventually get over it.  It's not like they could have gotten staph infection from me.  Oh well.

I do THANK GOD for all the blessings in my life.  I have tons and I will never forget them. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you are ok. I really like this post because i (like any other human) tend to complain about what we can't have instead of being happy about what we are blessed with! Thank you for reminding me that its the little things that we take for granted (like husbands and mothers) that we are BLESSED to have! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete