Saturday, May 7, 2011

Staph Infection...

As you may already know from the post title, I have staph infection. I developed a sore on my side last weekend but just thought it was like some kind of insect bite. As the days went by my side got really sore. by Wednesday, I couldn't handle it anymore. I went to the Er and they said I had staph infection and sent me home with Antibiotics.

Friday rolls around, and I'm just sick all day long. I come home from work and go to bed. About 30 minutes later, I wake up to chills and aches all over. No matter what I done, I couldn't get warm. I finally asked hubby to bring me to ER. Needless to say, my staph infection had spread into my blood streem and has made me severely sick. Doc made his rounds this morning and I am stuck here for 2 or 3 more days. :( BORED out of my mind is an understatement. lol Hubby went home to check on our sweet little Maggie and love her up a little. When he came back, he had brought me a book to read and my laptop. YEAH!!! I can surf the web while stuck in here. lol

My fever has been good the last 3 times they have checked it. That's a BIG improvement. As bad as I hate being stuck in the room I just hope to get better soon.

Please keep me in your prayers that this infection goes away without harm to my body. I really need to go to work ASAP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment