Tuesday, May 24, 2011

FINALLY I'm going to the BEACH!!! :)))

We are finally getting to go to the beach.  I can't believe it.  :))  I have always wanted to go to the beach but never had the money to go.  If we got income taxes instead of having to pay, made thousands each month, or drew food stamps like everyone else, I would have gotten to go b4 now.  Enough on that.  lol

  Now that I have a job, I c no reason we can't go.  I have been talking about it for a few months now and all Joe has said was ok.  He never really acknowledged me though.  This weekend, I was looking for condos online and I mentioned it to him and he said, "Ok, where we going?"  I said, "R U serious?  We can go?"  He sais, "Whatever you want baby.  That's what I want to!!!"  YIPPIE!!  I wanted to cry.  I am soo excited and so is he.  We booked our condo this past Sunday for for September 08-11.  It's 4 months away but since we have paid for our Condo already, all we gotta do is save for our eats, gas, and spends.  :)))  I have already started buying me some "sexy" clothes to wear while were there.  HEHE!  I feel like a kid at Christmas time.   




1 comment:

  1. You are going to have so much FUN!!!!! I know you are excited!

    ReplyDelete