Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day weekend.

EXHAUSTED...I have worked the past 8 days straight and I am very exhausted.  Gonna have 26 hours OT and vacation pay for yesterday eventhough I worked my regular hours.  YEAH ME!!  Haven't done much but work and sleep and spend time with my love.  We have went out a few times this past week just spending lots of time together an enjoying our marriage.  Something we have NEVER done b4.  Things are going pretty good for us and we couldn't be happier.  I have learned you really can't rely on many family and friends to be in your life to enjoy it with you, but with your spouce, you can.  He is amazing and I couldn't have picked a better husband for me!!  :)
We got a pool...  :))

Joe was so excited to get the chemicals for the pool.  He acted like a kid in a candy store.  :)

My wonderful honey went and bought us a pool and I LOVE IT! We have been wanting one but didn't know when we would get it.  We love it and hope to get alot of use out of this summer.  Between the pool and our tanning bed, we hope to have us a pretty good tan b4 going to the beach.  :))  Joe worked Sunday morning from around 5am until 12pm leveling a spot and setting the pool up. 
This is half the spot leveled.

He done such a great job with lots of hard work involved.

Then it took about 5 hours to fill up.  We are soooo enjoying this thing already.  I have always wanted the spring float but didn't wanna pay that much for it.  Needless to say, I just HAD to get one for my new pool.  HEHE!  I'm spoiled, I know.   
This pic was taken from standing on my back porch.

The finished product.

I love my new float and pool but most importantly I love my hard working husband and really appreciate all the hard work it took my baby to get it ready for us.  He's the best!  When we were playing in the pool together yesterday, I told him I really appreciated him working so hard to put it up and get it ready for us.  He said, "Baby, I love you and would do anything for you."  I said, "But it was soo hot out here!!"  He said, "Yes It was so hot and I was so tired but I wanted to do it for you.  I knew you wold love it so I didn't care how hot it was!!!"  He just proves to me everysingle day how blessed I am to be his wife.  :))

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY....
I had to work yesterday.  It was Monday, my regularly scheduled work day.  They grilled for us at work.  HB's and hot dogs.  They were delicious.  They had asked for someone to bing desserts.  I wanted to make a red white and blue cake. So, I make a cake to carry.  I used a white cake mix with butter cream icing.  I took 2 round pans and made one with red food coloring and the other with blue.  Layered it with white icing.  In the top, u used blue icing and red icing and made it look like a flag.  It may not have been a professionally made cake but it was cute and tasted very good.  It was just about all gone by the time I got off so someone must have thought it was good to.  :))


When I got off work, I went to my Mom's for a grill out.  Everyone was there waiting on ME to get there, food was done, and a nice glass of Diet Coke waiting on me that my mom fixed.  It was such a hot day.  Let me tell you this funny little story.  Joseph road over to my Mom's with my sister and her family.  He text me to hurry up when I get off and NO SHOPPING!!  I got this bright idea to text him and tell him I had to work until 3...That's 2 hours after I was supposed to get off.  He was sooooo MAD!  He told the rest of the family and they were about to start eating without me.  When I got off at 1, I didn't call them I just went to Moms.  I parked and got out of the car.  Just 2 seconds after I shut the car door, Joe came running out the door just a smiling.  He was about in tears.  He was sooooo happy to see me.  He just ran up to me and hugged me and said I have never in my life been soo happy to see you.  lol  He was so pitiful.  When I walked into Mama's, Jessica said,"U bout had him crying.  He was sitting over there looking like he had lost his best friend cause you weren't here."  HEHE!  Bless it.  Atleast I know I'm loved.  It made me feel soo good to know he really missed me.  :))  YEAH, I KNOW!!!  HE SOMETIMES GIVES ME THE BIG HEAD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment