Monday, May 9, 2011

My Mother's Day Blessing...

Eventhought I may have woke up in the hospital without knowing I was gonna get to go home yesterday, Mothers day didn't start out to bad. My Mama came to see me. I love her so much. When the Doc came in and said I could go home today, I was soo excited to be able to see my precious "furbaby" in just a few short hours. We weren't expecting to be able to go home yesterday, so Joseph came home to wash up himself some work clothes and to see his mom. When he came back, he brought me these two pics AND the actual card.
My precious "furbaby" daughter and the card her and her daddy made for me.  :))

This is the inside.  Maggie telling Mommy Happy Mother's day.  :) 

I love my "furdaughter" more than I could hav EVER imagined I could EVER love an animal.

Happy Mother's Day
to all Mothers out there no matter if u are a mother to "skinbabies" or "furbabies"

1 comment: