Saturday, May 11, 2013

YIPPIE...

Joe and I took off today in search of Emma's coming home outfit.  I knew what I wanted but wasn't sure it would be something Joe would want.

After going into the mall, I took Joe into Children's place to look around.  NOPE..He doesn't like that store at all.  lol  So we left from in there and went into Belk Kids.  He found several he liked in there for wasn't small enough.  :(  Then we headed to Deb & Co.  Oh yea.  My fav store.  HAHA!

I was walked right in and went and got the outfit I wanted.  I showed it to Joe.  He looked around at all the other outfits and things.  I then saw a super cute pair of baby shoes that could be monogrammed.  I also saw the $23 price tag and though Joe wouldn't dare pay that.  Well, when Joe came back over to me and told me to get that outfit I had already picked out that it was the only one he really liked.  He then noticed the shoes.  He was in love with them.  He was like those are so cute.  Could we have Emma's name put on them?  I said yea.  He's like lets get them.  I said did you see that price?  He said yea lets get them.  I was excited..HAHA!  So we paid for the outfit and the shoes but had to leave the shoes because they were to busy to monogram them then.  Get to pick them up Wednesday though.
Emma's beautiful coming home outfit.  It's so sweet and special to me.  I can't wait to see it on her.  :) Will post picture of shoes when I get them in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment