Thursday, May 2, 2013

So, I am headed to Tuscaloosa to meet up with Amber Murphy to pick up Emma's bedding.  I am beyond  ecstatic about this.  I'm getting the bed skirt, bumper pads, 2 sheets, and the comforter for $80.  That's a GREAT deal.  

This is the comforter.  The pink is actually hot pink.  It really don't look like it in this picture but it is.  I knew this comforter set was the one when I saw it on Etsy but was so sad because I couldn't afford the $400 price.  After days of searching for someone to make it for me, I finally found someone.  It has taken her FOREVER to get it done but THANK GOD it's done.  These are the only             
                             pics I have received of it but I'm hoping to get more sometime tonight.

This is the bed skirt.  I'm unsure what to think of the pink ruffle but I'm hoping it's gonna look like the picture of the actual bedding I sent her pic of.  We shall see tomorrow I guess.






Just playing around making me a new screen saver for my phone.  I thought they were tooo cute not 
                                                                            to share with ya.  


Soo sweet!!  :))


No comments:

Post a Comment