Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Aggravated..

So I posted last about picking up Emma's bedding the next day.  Well, plans changed because I found out about baby Paisleys's funeral.  I tried to get the lady to let me meet her later that afternoon but she refused and said it would have to be Monday at 11:00am.

On Monday morning, I got up and showered and headed to town a little early.  About 10:45 Amber messaged me telling me she couldn't meet because she was waiting on her mother in law to bring her son.  She said she could be there in 15 minutes.  Well 15 minutes led to the next 4 hours for me to wait on her.

I understand some people have things come up in their lives but this girl has been about to drive me insane since March 12th.  She would tell me 1 thing then do another.  What's the point in that?

I got it all now so I don't have to worry with her.  She's out of the picture now.    

No comments:

Post a Comment