Tuesday, May 7, 2013

34 weeks today...

We have made it to 34 weeks.  I am beyond excited more and more as the days pass by.   Rikki hasn't had any abnormal pains or swellings this week so that's a good thing.  She going back to the DR next week.  Maybe she will get to see the dr instead of just the nurses.  Here is this weeks picture.  I just can't seem to quit smiling.  Each week I get to see how much my sweet girl is growing.  Melts my heart to say the least.  IDK what I have EVER done to deserve to be this precious girls mommy.  :)


According to baby center, this is what Emma will be doing this week:
Your baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (like youraverage cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long. Her fat layers – which she'll need to regulate her body temperature once she's born – are filling her out, making her rounder. Her skin is also smoother than ever. Her central nervous system is maturing and her lungs are continuing to mature as well. If you've been nervous about preterm labor, you'll be happy to know that babies born between 34 and 37 weeks who have no other health problems generally do fine. They may need a short stay in the neonatal nursery and may have a few short-term health issues, but in the long run, they usually do as well as full-term babies

That's a good thing to know.  I love reading that as long as Emma doesn't have anyother health problems if she were to come now she will be ok.  I hope and pray she stays in for much longer BUT if GOD sees fit for her to come now, at least she will be ok.

This is a picture baby center posted along with my email.  :)  I love to think about Emma not having much longer to stay in the womb.  6 weeks left is all but it sure feels like a VERY long time.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment