Monday, May 20, 2013

Baby bed.

On Thursday, May 16th,  Jessica and I went and picked Donna up and spend the day in Tuscaloosa. We went to Long Horn and ate dinner.  YUMMO.  :)  After having lunch, we went to Walmart to get some baby shower items and my baby bed.  My shower hostesses are Stacey Stepan, Kayla Willcutt,  Monica Jones, Jessica Earls, Mama, and Donna Jones.  They all pitched in and bought my baby bed.  I am SO very thankful for that.
Daddy putting Emma's bed together.  It's so sweet to see him as excited as he is about it.

Beautiful bed I picked out.  :)


Maggie got under it and couldn't figure out how to get out.  It was precious.  She just stood there looking at me like help mom.  :)

Bless her little heart.  She wouldn't move.  lol

Both of them got under there.  lol  I guess they think it's a doggy play pen for them.  haha

This is just a sneak peak of how Emma's room is decorated.  I have all the furniture in it's place, just ready for all the decirations I will be receiving from my shower.  Just In case you are wondering why the walls are bare, that's why.  :)

Window treatment.  I preciously had these curtains in this bedroom.  I had the two pink and 1 zebra.  Upon the decision of having the curtains open instead of closed, I had to purchase another zebra one. I also preciously had this storage cube organizer in the closet but I like it much better here.  That frees up more storage space in her closet.  I will eventually get another black and another pink storage drawer so they will all match.  HAHA

The bed.  Oh the precious bed.  HAHA  This is how this wall will look minus the decorations.  Joe's cousin Bethany has bought a zebra throw to lay on this chair.   I think it will be so cute.

Cheferobe that was Joe's growing up.  I was so excited he allowed me to use this in Emma's room.  Holds lots of things. 

Closet wall and changing table.

A close up picture of the bed.  I have already put the camera in there and Emma's first bear.  The bear holds a picture of Joe and I when we first started dating.  I'm gonna replace that picture with a picture of Joe and I holding Emma when she's first born.  I think it will be precious.  :))

I love how her room has turned out thus far.  I only have about 5 days until my shower to get all my goodies and I can't wait.  :))  

No comments:

Post a Comment