Wednesday, May 1, 2013

33 week 1 day appointment

I thought it would be pretty neat to see the line up of Rikki's belly.  So sweet and you can definitely tell little Emma is growing like a weed.  I love all the pictures but, of course, my favorite is week 33.  It's the most current and so big.  With 7 weeks to go until her due date, I believe it's just gonna keep growing...Or I hope it does!!!




Rikki's appointment was at 3:45.  Her mom and Keith went with her.  She hates for Keith to miss out but sometimes he has to due to school.   Anyway, She didn't get to see the DR again today.  She hasn't saw her for the last 2 appointments which is kinda aggravating.  Down here in Alabama you see the Dr. at each appointment.  Goes to show you each state is very different.  :)  ANYHOW, they said everything looks good and Emma's heart rate was 143.  Rikki now weighs 165 which isn't big at all but compared to her small frame it is. Post pregnancy she weighed 140.  Total weigh gain so far is only 25lbs.  I guess since Rikki is so small that's a huge amount to pack on in such a short time.  She has mostly gained her weight in the last couple months.  She's scheduled to go back to the Dr. May 15th at 9:40am.  I hope she gets to be checked to see if she has dilated any and get's another ultrasound to see how much they think the baby weighs.

Rikki told me earlier today that she is so ready to NOT be pregnant.  She's getting miserable now.  I feel so sorry for her because I know it has got to be aggravating at times.  I'm sure wagging around an extra 25lbs isn't something fun to do at the age of 17, especially when your used to being a skinny HOT chick.  lol.  I have no worry at all that she will be back to her skinny little self in a couple weeks after having Emma.  



No comments:

Post a Comment