Thursday, May 16, 2013

35w1d appointment.

Rikki went to her appointment on Wednesday, May 15.  Her mom took her.  I was so glad to know they got to spend such quality time together, just the 2 of them.  :)

Anywho, Rikki hasn't dilated yet.  WHOOHOO for that.  :)  Emma's heart rate was 147.  Wish I could have heard it.  I know it was so precious,  Actually I know it was.  When I heard it for the first time it was the most beautiful, amazing sound I have EVER heard.  :)  My precious girl.  Rikki's blood count and all is awesome and doc said were gonna see how long she can go to see when were gonna induce her and all.  That's good to some extent, but, I wish we could have a set date.  I am just anxious is all but I know the doc knows best.  HEHE!!  She goes back to the dr next friday, May 24th.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment