Saturday, June 18, 2011

Remembering the "Golden Days"...

Sometimes, I sit back and just think about the "Golden Days." The days where I felt as if my whole world sucked. Little did I know, those were some of the best days of my life. I have been wanting to watch some of my "golden day's" cartoons. One of wich to be:

The Beauty and the Beast. I loved that movie. Watched it a million times.

Matilda.  OMGoodness, one of my BFF's used to watch this movie just about every time I spent the night with her.  If I had it, I would prolly still watch it some.  It's pretty good.  I'm very said it's not on Netflix.  :((

Alice in Wonderland.  I used to watch this show every morning while eating breakfast b4 going to school.  I guess I was in 2nd or 3rd grade.  It was way different than the ones they show now a days.

Lamb Chop.  This is another one I would watch eatch morning b4 going to school.  I miss all these shows.
Brady Bunch.  I still watch this show eventhough I have already saw every episode a million times.  It never gets old to me.

Good ole faithfull Barney, BabyBop, and Bj.  This cartoon was right up there for my #1 favorite.  When I babysat for 3 years, I would always curl up and watch this one with the boys.  :))  Guess it's the kid in me.   



These are just a few of the ones I loved to watch.  Looks like I need to make my way to the movie store and rent a few. HEHE!  Especially Matilda.  Would love to have my own move of this one.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment