Thursday, June 23, 2011

How I spent my off day!!

Spent the day with this little girl.  We played and snuggled all day.  She is the best baby girl ever. 

By now you know I love to take pictures...Espeically of this litte one.  :))  I was folding up her clothes to put back into this basket but look who decided to get in it instead.  HEHE!

She is a mess but yet soo precious.  I love her way more than I EVER thought I would love an animal.  Don't know what I ever done b4 getting her and sure don't know what I would do without her. 

Such a cutie pootie!  Just precious. 

This is just adorable.  I love looking at her name...Maggie Mae Tanner!  Yep, that's my girl.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Love all your post and pictures of Maggie Mae she is just precious!!I know you are a Proud Mommy!

    ReplyDelete