Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Maggie's new prizes. :)

I'm loving this new dress for Maggie.  Her's will look exactly like this except where the white ribbon is it will be HOT pink.  It's now on it's way here and I can't wait to pose Maggie in it.  HEHE! 

OUR LITTLE PATRIOT "MAGGIE MAE TANNER" HAS A VERY SPECIAL "STARS & STRIPES" NECKLACE ON ITS WAY TO HER FOR THE 4TH OF JULY!!! THIS IS MAGGIE'S 2ND SET OF PEARLS FROM "PEARLS FOUR PAWS"......MAGGIE MAE IS A LUCKY LUCKY GIRL!!!

This is Maggie's new pearl necklace that's on it's way for this weekend's 4th of July Holiday.  Not only will she be able to wear it each year for the 4th, she can also wear it for Memorial Day and Labor Day each year.  So, I wasn't to worried about paying the price for it.  She will get a good bit of use of it.  I want her to have pne for each holiday. That's my goal.  :)  I'm really wanting a red and green one for Christmas.  :) 

Also, I have a friend I met on FB that has 3 little precious girl Yorkies. Their names are Angel, Annabelle, and Abby. ADORABLE.  Here are a few pictures of them and how sweet they are.
This is Abby, Angel, and Annabelle.  Aren't they precious???  I sure think so.

Here they are again.  I love them little girls. 
 Anyway, their sweet mommy is senging Maggie some sweet little gifts including: 2 bottles of the Bubbles and Beads shampoo, some Pet Health and Pet magic, several hairbows and a littel dress. All these suprises just for my Sweet Maggie. How could I NOT be on cloud 9 right now. It makes me soo happy to have met these "Yorkie Mom's" online because none of my other friends ever even want to be around Maggie muchless give her a prize. It's ok though cause they have their own children and don't have time for "dogs"!

  On a better note, I have also got the ATeam girls a prize to. I made them a picture frame.  Hear it is.  The green insert can be removed and a real picture added.  I sure hope they like it.  I am debating on weather or not I should paint their names on it or not.  I'm just affraid I'm gonna mess it up if I do.  :(

Needless to say, I am waiting on some really good prizes in the mail this week.  I can't wait for them either.  I hope I get then all fast but then again I hope I don't get them all at once so I can still have something to look forward to.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment