Saturday, June 18, 2011

Feeling a little bit crafty today.. HEHE!

Well, I don't want to sit here and act like I am a creative person because I am not. lol I have saw all kinds of things and I think to myself, "I bet I could make that. Oh man, I want one of those for Maggie but I am not paying that much for it!!!" Well, I broke down and tried to make her something I have wanted to buy her for a long time now. IDK what it's called, but it's a thing that hangs on the door or the wall to hang little kinds/dogs hairbows on. Od course it's done in hot pink and zebra.
I thought it turned out pretty good for my first time to ever make something like this. I love it anyway. lol I will have to post a pic soon of it full of her hairbows. :))

 I am in the process of making two of my nieces one to. Jeslyn's is zebra and HOT pink aswell but it looks totally different and bigger than Maggies. Joseph asked me how come I made Maggie's ugly and Jeslyn's pretty? I think Maggies is pretty to but I have to agree Jeslyn's is much prettier.

I just had to take a pic of them both together.  Jeslyn's does look so much better but remember Maggie's was my very first one.
   

Can't wait to start on Hannah's.  Don't got the stuff for her's yet because IDK what she is about to decorate her bedroom in.  Just have to wait and see on her's.  :)   

1 comment: