Monday, June 27, 2011

Lake June 25 2011

The past few days I have been pretty busy. I worked the whole weekend but still had loads of fun.  Saturday after work, we loaded up and went to the lake. We had a blast.

Me and my Bug in the lake.  She is a nut.

Look at that tan line.  She is always so dang dark in the summer time.  lol

Gena and I watching Michael grill.  lol 

Joe, Hannah Bug, and I.  We were worn out after comming back from riding bicycles.  When Joseph and I get our bikes, we will definitely have to get HUGE seats. lol

The 2 bugs.  :)

We were supposed to camp with them but I had to work Sunday so we had to come back home late that night.  We are planning a camping trip sometime soon.  Unfortunately, we don't have a camper.  Joseph and I will be for real camping in our tent where it only has enought room for the air mattress.  Jessica and them have the luxury of the airconditioning.  lol  Lucky Dogs.  :)) 
Sunday, I worked in the deli to help get ready for our monthly inventory.  I helped Kim get ready for the Deli inventory and she was supposed to help me today.  She didn't help me not one bit which aggravated me to no end.  I can understand that her help called in this morning so she had to pick up her slack but I was still mad.  lol  Thats ok.  I had Greg to help me.  I sure do love Greg and IDK what I would do without him at work.  I am so upset he goes on vacation the week of the 8th.  :(  He's a great work partner.  I am off tomorrow.  Thank God.  Not sure what I'm gonna do yet.  My options are as followed: Be lazy in the pool all day OR go to town.......Not sure.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment