Monday, June 20, 2011

More on the creative side...

I have finished my projects for the time being.  Here they are:


This piece is to accomadate Jeslyn and Hannah's bathroom.  Jeslyn's bedroom is in HOT pink and zebra and now Hannah is wanting to do her room in LIME green and zebra. So, I decided to make this with a the extra stuff I had.  Turned out pretty good I think.

Jeslyn's finished hairbow holder.  It turned out better than I had thought.  Joseph drew her initials and then drew zebra print inside them.  To cute.  :)

My favorite part.  Their picture frames.  I love them.  All they need now is the pictures in them and to either hang on the wall or sit up somewhere. 


This one here belongs to my Hannah Bug.  I hope she loves it.  Her favorite color is LIME green.  :))  My baby girl has turned into a big girl now. 

I have several more ideas for their bedrooms.  My problem right now is finding some lime green ribbon.  I'm guessing I need to go to a fabric store for then.  This is when I need Hobby Lobby..  My favorite store that got blown away in T-Town.  :((

No comments:

Post a Comment