Monday, June 13, 2011

I just can't believe it, but yet I should have known!!

I am soo overwhelmed right now.  First of all, I had a pretty rough day today at work.  I have had some problems with my bred venders....SaraLee, Hostess, and Sunbeam being the worse.  Sunbeam has been pusing bread and tearing off the other venders shelf labels.  With it being my responsibility, I have to keep them straight and make sure everything is done right.  Soooo, I have had to "grow some balls", as everyone calls it, and tell them what they are doing wrong.  I got in trouble Friday because I have been letting them slide because I didn't wanna say anything to them, so Saturday, I went and got Laura to tell Sunbeam for me.  He wasn't happy at all.  So, today I "grew some balls", went and had me a talk with all 3 bread members.  I didn't ask anything of them...I TOLD THEM what they were gonna do or else we would go to Chris...The store manager!  2 of the venders were ok with it but Mr. Sunbeam was a little on the pissed side.  lol  I felt better about myself knowing I done the right thing eventhought I made him mad.  The rest of the day was ok. 

Next, about 10 minutes b4 leaving work, I found out why one of my BFF's hadn't talked to me much in awhile.  It's because one of my other so called friends thought they would tell a few HUGE blown out lies to her.  UGH!!!  I can't ever win for loosing.  I have been so friend lonely for a month or so lately and she was there to make me feel better and there for me to hang out with.  Now that I know the lies she told on me, I would rather be alone.  No matter what, I know Joseph and my Mama will always be here for me!  Sad you have to find out the hard way about some folks.

After leaving work, I went to see my pawpaw who just got out of the hospital with a fractured hip.  The day he came home from the hospital, my aunt went home and left him all alone and he fell again.  He hit his head on the bathroom door and now has a big knot on it.  Somepeople only think of themselves and NEVER of others. 

To conclude this post, I just had to vent!  Since I have nobody to talk to now, this is my go to.  HEHE!  Think I'm gonna make this blog private for awhile where I can say what I want and not have to worry about anyone thinking I'm stupid.

1 comment:

  1. You're not stupid!! Everyone needs to vent every once in a while!!

    ReplyDelete