Saturday, March 30, 2013

27 week apt.

Finally able to post about the most amazing experience of my life!!!!  The 27th week appt.  Rikki had to do an ultrasound because the last appt they didn't get a good picture of Emma's heart so they had a concern about it.  THANK GOD they got a good enough picture and it's beating perfect!!!  My little miracle is doing good.  Here are a couple pictures from that day.
Jessica, Rikki, and I headed to Hattisburg to Rikki's appt.
Me and the Winkie Doodle.  :)  I have always called her that from birth.
Me and Rikki before going into the Dr. Office for her visit.

Rikki also had to do her sugar test.  It about made her sick but she done real good and held it all in.  YEAH!  When it was time to go back for Ultrasound, Rikki chose Me, her mom and dad to go back since only 3 could go.  I wanted to record it with my cell phone but it wasn't allowed.  POOWE!!  lol It was the most amazing sound I have EVER heard when they put that wand on her tummy and I heard Emma's heartbeat for the first time.  I cried, cried, and cried!  It was amazing.  Emma was sucking on her little thumb.  That was precious.  My little miracle.  :))  NEVER in a million years did I ever imagine I would get to hear my babies heart beat but I did and I still can't believe it.  Me and Mandy were just a crying and the nurse looked up at us and said, "This isn't a funeral your attending!!!"  She just don't know the situation or she wouldn't have said such.  I can only imagine the how amazing her birth will be if I was this emotional over an ultrasound.  :)  I sure can't wait though.  ONLY 10 weeks and 1 day to go but it sure seems like FOREVER!!!!

Here is the little Miracle baby that GOD is sending to me straight from HEAVEN.  Emma Katherine Tanner...My ANGEL girl.

She's already so beautiful and perfect.  (TEAR..TEAR)


Rikki has sent me several videos of Emma kicking away since this appointment.  I can't wait to see her beautiful little face and love her up.  She is going to be loved sooo much...Heck she already is and my heart is so filled with love for her I can't imagine it getting any stronger, but I know it will be as soon as I get to see and hold her.  :))  Here is one video Rikki sent me.  Emma is ready to come OUT!!  :))





Here is another one.  So sweet.  My sweet girl that I love with ALL OF MY HEART!!!

    





No comments:

Post a Comment