Monday, March 25, 2013

Our first reaction...

I'm back home and ready to update you all on how the trip went.  My sister and I left out pretty early Thursday morning.  We got to Poplarville a little after lunch.  After meeting with Lee and Lynel, Lynel went and checked the kids out of school while we walked around the thrift store.  Rikki Leigh, Lori, and Scotty were surprised to see us so early.  :)  I hugged all the kids then when I actually looked Rikki in her face I burst into tears and so did she.  I couldn't wait another second to touch that little baby bump of hers.  

After leaving the thrift store, the kids told me how to get to Picayune to where Mandy lives. 

                                                                  Jessica and Mandy.

                                                            Me, Mandy, and Jessica.
Mandy was headed to work so we weren't able to stay long.  It was a nice meet though.  Many has a nice house and love the flowers out front.  :)


After the visit with Mandy, we headed back to Poplarville to where the kids live where we could get ready to go out to eat.  Of course we had to stop to get a few pictures in.  HEHE!


Scotty and Jessica


Scotty, Me, Rikki, and Lori.


Rikki, Scotty, and Lori


Rikki's baby bump.  My sweet Emma is in there. :)


AWW...Emma Katherine is already blessed with 2 Moms that loves her more than anything.  :)

Here are a few pictures from that night at Rocky and Carlos's while we were waiting on our food to arrive.



Riiki and Keith.  Emma's biological parents.
No doubt she's gonna be a cutie.  :)


Jessica, Rikki, and Keith


Scotty being Scotty.  lol


Lori, Me, and Scotty.  :))

We had a good time and ate lots of food.  lol





No comments:

Post a Comment