Thursday, March 21, 2013


Can you believe the last couple post???  That Joseph and I are going to be parents???  Yea, in 12 short weeks we will be bringing home a newborn baby to raise and love of our own.  :)  We can't wait either.  Here is the first ultrasound pictures Rikki Leigh got.  Aren't they just the most precious pictures you have ever seen??  :)) 


The day  my sister went and met with the lawyer we went to Walmart to look at baby stuff.  YES...I had to buy something for my soon to be daughter.  HAHA
I started the day after we found out we were adopting cleaning out the bedroom that we will be turning into Emma Katherine's nursery.  I downsized a lot of Maggie and Sophie's clothes.  We need the money plus the room for Emma's bed and all her things.  It was so bittersweet.  It was so hard and I cried each time I would go in there to start going through it but I just made myself grab a pile and start measuring them.  I've sold some and I have the rest on hold for a couple ladies that promise to pay me on April 3rd.  Lets hope they keep up their end of the bargain.

Joseph and I have already been showered with lots and lots of people giving us things.  My best friend Kayla has offered to give me all of her youngest daughters clothes to use and give back to her when Emma grows out of them.  That is such a HUGE blessing.  She has also loaned me her baby bouncers.  Such a sweet friend.  I have Karenda King, she has also fought with infertility which has twins now, that has several things for me, Jennifer Davidson that does and she's selling me a swing that's nearly brand new that her Sophie hated.  I have bought a couple outfits, a monitor at a yardsale for only $7, and a car seat stroller combo from the Walker County Yardsale page on FB.  It' real nice.  Got a great deal on it to.

I am packed and about to get ready to head out to Mississippi to go to Rikki's dr appointment with her on Friday, March 22.  I am beyond excited to see Emma moving all around on the screen.  HEHE! I know I am going to be so emotional these next couple days but, hey, I think It's ok for me to.  :)  I Will be back with lots of pictures and hopefully a video of Emma on the screen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment