Friday, October 7, 2011

First day of school...."2011"

I asked to be off work for the first day of school so I could go to school with my nieces. I have only missed one year with them and I wont miss anymore....I HOPE!! We all met at my sisters house for breakfast.

MawMaw, Papa,
Jeslyn, and Hannah.  They love these to little girls soooooo much.  :)))

Jeslyn and her Papa.  IDK what she would do without him in her life.  She loves him more than anything in the world. 

Hannah Banana Bug.  Her first day of 3rd grade.  :(  lol  My baby Bug is growing and getting way to big. 

James Chase Tanner.  My step-son.  His very first day of 4th grade AND very first day at Berry Elementary School. 

Hailey Alyssa Burgess with her teacher.  My niece.  Her very first day of Kindergarden.  :))

My sissy ROSE.  OMG...She is in the 5th grade now.  :((((
This is her with Devan...Her BEST friend all the way through school.  I am so glad she has this girl as her BEST friend because she's a great kid.  I know how special my BEST friend from before kindergarden was/is to me. 



After Jessica and I dropped the girls off at school we went back to her house for me to call around and price some tires for my car.  I could NOT go another day with this spare on my car.  HAHA!  I found a place in Covin that was good and pretty cheap so that's where I went.  By the time we got done there, it was almost time to get the kids from school.  I rushed home and got Sophia and Maggie and there leshes and stroller and headed off to the walking trail.  Jessica and I walked to the school to get the girls.  When they noticed I had my Tanner Girls they had a fit.  Jeslyn had to get Maggie and walk her on her leash and Hannah had to hold Sophia.  lol  Here are a few pictures of after School.  lol
We were headed to get Sissy and Bug from school.  :)


Hannah Grace and Sophia Grace.

Sissy Rose and Maggie Mae.  My girls.  :)

Jeslyn and Maggie, Hannah, and Sophia
I love these 4 girls soooo much.

Maggie and Sophia were very thirsty.  I was sooo glad I didn't forget their water bowls.  :))

Jeslyn and Sophia

Maggie Mae and Sophia Grace were soo tired.  They couldn't wait until they got home to go to sleep so they conked out in the car.  lol

I hope you enjoyed these pics of my girls.  I sure love them.  :))

No comments:

Post a Comment