Saturday, September 10, 2011

50th anniversary/72 birthday


S-I-L and I were so exited for this day. August 14th 2011 is our hubby’s parents 50th anniversary and also F-I-L’s 72 birthday. We planned a small get together after church. Zoey and I got all the stuff for Taco Salad’s and she made 3cakes. 2 were Black Forest cakes and the other was her homemade choclate cake. OMGoodness. She is like the best cochurch, the normal crew had taco salad. After lunch, Zoey and I stalled until the rest of the clan came for dessert. Inlaws were very surprised. But hey, That’s the point. J 

Inlaws with their baby boys.  :))

Inlaws with thier sons and their families. 



As everyone was arriving, several told Joe and I it looked like we had a flat on the front passenger side of my car. I kind of ignored them because I thought they were just playing around with me. Little did I know they were not playing around with me. I was then very upset. Joe and his brother went out there and changed it and put the spare on it for the time being. It was very ugly. Lol. Needless to say, I had to go and get new tires the next day. Thank GOD I was off work that dayl

No comments:

Post a Comment