Saturday, September 10, 2011

Introducing Sophia Grace Tanner.


I would like to introduce to you the newest addition to the Tanner family.  Her name is Sophia Grace Tanner.  She was born on June 22, 2011.  Getting Sophia was way different than getting Maggie. When I got Maggie, everything went very smooth. I received her medical records and her registration papers the day I bought her. With Sophia, that was not the case. The lady gave me her medical records but failed to have her registration papers. She promised to mail them to me in two days, that she should receive them the next day. With the way things went with Maggie I had no reason to doubt her. So, we got our baby and took off home. 3 weeks went by and NO REGISTERATION paper. R U serious? YEP!! It got so bad I had to call CKC and tell them what as going ok. They told me to call the breeder one more time and inform her I was gonna take legal action. I called breeder and I received her papers in the mail the next day. Really, if I could receive them the next day then she just completely lied to me. YEA, I’m soo NOT a fan of her anymore. I was recommending her to others but not anymore. I hope nobody ever buys another animal from that lady. UGH!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment