Saturday, September 10, 2011

I love weddings. :))


On July 12th, 2011, my B-I-L got Married. That’s right. My hubby’s brother decided to get married. I was so happy. I had always wanted a S-I-L and since my brother has passed away, it was left up to my
B-I-L to give me one. Since they just went to the court house to get married, Bethany, Stephanie, and I went in together and had them a wedding reception at Bethany’s house. It turned out better than expected. Bethany made the cake herself and done a great job. Zoey’s fav color is red so that’s what we decorated in. Her and David were so happy when they got there. I think it was the best surprise ever. J Us girls also pitched in to give them some money to go toward their remodeling of their home. I wish them two, along with their kids, the best life imaginable. J

No comments:

Post a Comment