Friday, October 7, 2011

BUSY 3 weeks....

One Sunday afternoon, I got a phone call asking me would I go to the Jasper Walmart Store and work for the next 4 weeks.  I was dumbfounded.  I didn't know what to say.  When I found out I would be going with Christy Wise, I definitely agreed.  :))  I did have a great time though.  All those hours and driving to and from every day was awful.  I did enjoy my weekends off and those HUGE paychecks.  :))  They were like 3 times what I normally make.  :((  lol 




One of the weekends, Joe and I got the stuff together and he, my stepdad, and my BIL put on our new tin roof. We are sooo proud of it. Our original roof leaked soo bad. On a normal raining day it was ok but if it rained for several days or hard, it was almost like our home was flooded. I was always soooo worried. NOT anymore...We have a new roof and I am sooooo excited about it. :)) Here are a few pics b4 and after.

This is a before picture.  BAD, yea I know.  :((

OUR NEW ROOF....
YEAH!!  I am so proud of this.  I don't have to worry anymore.  :))) 
It does NOT leak!!

My honey on the roof.  He's such a HARD worker!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment