Sunday, October 9, 2011

Orange Beach Vacation {Part 2}


Day 2 of our wonderful 1st vacation started off great. Joe and I woke up and went to Waffle House. YUMMO. Joe had never ate there before and it's pretty dang good to me. HAHA!! We went and done a little shopping while we were out. On the way back to the condo we stopped by a shrimp place called Lartigues. Joe said that shrimp was DELISH. HAHA! I definitely don't eat that junk. HAHA!


Lartigues

My Joe eating his shrimp.  HAHA!

He loves some shrimp. YUCK!  lol

On the balcony waiting on me to get ready to go out to the beach. :)

Hot daddy headed to the beach.

Me.  Yea I look rough.  Oh well.  :)










Joe and I stayed out on the beach most of the day.  When it was time for the BAMA game to come on, Joe left and went up to the condo so I went to the pool.  I swam awhile then I decided to lay out.  It was sooooo relaxing and peaceful. 

After the game was over, I went up and we both got ready to come back out to take our pics. 

I was soooo excited about getting some good pics on the beach.  I was worried about it and didn't think they would turn out but they turned out better than I could have imagined.  :)








I love them all but this one is my FAVORITE one. 




Eventhoug we had an amazing time on day 1, we had much more of an amazing time on day 2.  Both nights we walked the beach hand in hand.  I just can't describe how wonderful it was. 
Stay tuned for day 3.  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment