Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Beautiful Dresses 4 Beautiful girls. :P

Recently I found a FB Doggie Boutique.  I was in "Hog Heaven"..  HAHA!  I had precviously gotten Maggie her Zebra dress so don't think I favor one daughter over the other.  I love these "Fancy" Dresses.  I'm waiting on 2 more to come in the mail but these will be matching dresses for them.  Also, I ordered them some matching harness dresses.  They will be way to cute. 

I love these dresses.  They are way to cute.

Maggie's BAMA TuTu.

Maggie's zebra dress.  She looks sooo elegant in this dress.  My beautiful girl is beautifun in anything she wears.  :)

Princess Sophia.  Her dress was ordered big where she could wear it when she was a little bigger not just as a baby so it's still pretty big on her.  She will fit in it soon..  :))

I made my girls a closet for their clothes out of a book shelf I had.  It turned out great.  The only down fall is It's not big enough.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment