Friday, October 7, 2011

Orange Beach Vacation {Part 1}

OMG...I have finally been to the beach.  This was the most AMAZING trip of my life.  Just Joseph and I and miles and miles of ocean.  :)))  This is going to take severl post because it's just way to much to post at once.  Also, I don't want to bore you. 

On Thursday night around 8 Joe and I decided to go ahead and leave out for Orange Beach. Yes we weren't supposed to leave until morning but we left early. We had to go to Fayette Walmart to cash Joe's check b4 leaving and get a few things. We left Fayette around 10pm. Joe drove most of the way while I cat napped. lol We stopped twice..Once to pee and once to swap drivers. I was the last one to drive and was VERY EXHAUSTED. AS we got into Foley, AL, Joe was talking about being almost there and Blah Blah Blah...I was just very exhausted and ready to lay my head down. I didn't care where we were.lol At this point I had thought we were lost because it was like 4:30am and pitch dark. Then all of a sudden we come upon a bunch of tall buildings all lit up....OMG! I was then soooo excited because I knew we wer FINALLY at the beach. WOW...I was no longer sleepy and neither was Joe. At the redlight you turn right and go into Gulf Shores or left to Orange Beach. We turned left to Orange Beach. It was amazing just seeing all the lights on the buildings muchless when we finally got on the beach. After riding around for about an hr, we decided to go to Mcdonalds in Foley for breakfast. We sat there and ate until we saw the sun starting to come up then we jumped back in the car and went to the public beach between OB and GS. This was the VERY first time for me to EVER step foot on the beach.







I love this.  :))


We had a blast at the public beach.  We then went to check in to our condo.  YEAH!!!  And our Journey starts.  :))

We stayed at Sugar Beach Condo's in Orange Beach.  It wasn't a mansion, BUT, it sure was to us.  We could't have imagined it any better.


The pool in front of our condo.

Beach view from our room.

Me geading out to the beach.  :))))

My sexy Man headed out to the beach.


Isn't he the HOTTEST MAN since b4 time??  HAHA!

Me and my Joe.  I love it!

I loved taking pics of my feet in the sand.  :)

:)))

Our condos.  I loved them.

I was sitting on Joe's chair.  I was freezing.  lol

Joe and I at Sea N Suds.  Good Food.

Us after Eating dinner.  :)


Joe and I were going out to walk to beach and this is the sunset we saw.  Beautiful.  :)

Joe Tanner.  One AMAZING man...

Looking for sea shells.

His smile melts my heart.  :)

This is the end of Day 1...
AKA..My birthday!

This was the BEST 25th birthday EVER!!! 
I love you Joseph. U make every single one of my dreams come true.  U are truly the love of my life.  :))



No comments:

Post a Comment