Monday, October 25, 2010

A Tragedy can turn into something good!


After Rowdy died Joseph and I deceded we were NOT going to get another puppy. We just couldn't endure the loss of another. Well, 4 days after, we decided we were so lonley and were on the prow for another. I wanted a Yorkie and Joseph wanted another shi-tzu. We searched hight and low for one around here but the closest one was in Gadsden Alabama. When I called the lady, I asked did she have any Yorkies. She said she had one left. I asked was it a girl and was she black and brown. She also said yes. She emailed me a couple pics of her. Here she is.


Now isn't she a doll. I was sooo excited to know I have found my baby girl. Maggie Mae Tanner!! :) We asked her would she hold her and we would be there Friday afternoon to get her. She said yea. Joseph came home from work a little early and we were on our way to get our "daughter"!! We had no clue where we were going but thans to "Maps" on our Iphone we made it with no trouble. When we walked into that trailer where they had crates of puppys, I saw her. She was just as I saw on those pics. BEAUTIFUL!!!! Here are a few pics of her right after leaving with her.


We were so excited to finally have our Maggie Mae. It was soo hard for me to drive home because I wanted to hold her. Joseph was loving her up and I was soo jelous. :( We had to pull over about half way home where I could just ride and hold her. She was soo beautiful to me. Here are a few pic I took of her while daddy drove us home.


When we got home with her, we had to give her a bath ASAP. She smelled awful. The breeder was clean and all but with so many animals in that one place, it had a bad smell. This is Maggie's first bath. Isn't she a little rat?? I wasn't real sure how in the world to give her a bath without hurting her. She was soooo little. Daddy was standing by if I needed any help..HEHE!!

The next morning Daddy had to go to work and he sure did hate to leave the baby girl. Here ar a few pics from her first day with mommy and daddy. She is already sooo loved!! Until next time, enjoy!! :)

Maggie's 1st night sleeping with Daddy. Isn't that soo sweet? They slept like this for several weeks after we got her. He misses that now.

Daddy loving on Maggie Saturday morning b4 leaving for work. As you can tell, he loves her so much already!



Maggie slept ALOT the frist few weeks we got her. Isn't she adorable. She would pass out no matter where she was. She also loves this blankie her cousin Hannah gave her.

I just LOVE her sleepy eyes. She looks like this when she wakes up. This is one of my FAVORITE pics of her. Mommy LOVES you Maggie Mae!

Maggie's first vet appointment with Meredith Newton in Fayette. She was soo good to her and I am so luck I swaped vets from the one I used with Rowdy.

Maggie's first haircut. Daddy is loving her up!

2 comments:

  1. We use Meredith too! We love her. Maggie is such a cutie pie. I just want to squeeze her! LOL

    ReplyDelete