Tuesday, October 26, 2010

October '2010' @ The Tanner Residence...

Well, Joseph and I have a new found love of our sweet little Maggie Mae. I understand u are probably sick of hearing and seeing pics of her but she is my baby girl. Joseph gives her a bath once a week, mostly on Sunday afternoon. This is a pic of my babies..

Aren't they sweet? They are my babies. Maggie Loves her daddy. IF he is around, she can't keep her eyes off him.

I got me one more sleepy girl. She is a wild girl most of the time but when she is sleepy, she is sleepy. HAHA!! Here are a few pics of her while she is sleeping/just waking up. She is the most sweetest sleepy girl ever. I love to look at her beautiful sleepy eyes. They are the BEST!!!




I know it's crazy, but I LOVE to put clothes on my Maggie. Here are a few pics of her in her new sweater. Isn't it sweet? She also had a matching bear that looks just like her sweater.



October is also the month for HALLOWEEN. I went to a party on,"Mitchell Mountain". It was sooo fun. I had lost my camera cord that charges it so All I had was my Iphone to take pics with. This is the best one I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment