Thursday, October 28, 2010

SAD...


Right now, I have mixed emotions about several things.
1.}I have babysat for over 3 years now and tomorrow is my LAST day. I started out babysitting Blake at 9 months old. I haven't had him now for going on 3 months. I just started keeping Carter back in April, so it's not gonna be as hard not having him everyday. I am soo gonna miss him though.
2.}I really need to retake my History part for my GED. I have passed all of it except that part and it totally sucks. Ive take it 3 times and still I have failed it. Im thinking about going to Bevil and taking a few more history classes for GED and seeing if that works. UGH!!
3.}I really need a job but with no High School Diploma/GED, there is nothing out there. Im just really stressed out about it. WHAT are we gonna do now. STRUGGLE is all I know.


1 comment:

  1. One of the BEST pieces of advice my mother gave me was to "get an education." If, God forbid, anything happened to your husband, you HAVE to have something to fall back on! Study and get it done girl! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete