Monday, October 25, 2010

Little bit of nothing... "2010"


September is a celebration of bdays around here. My b'day is the 9th and Jeslyn's b'day is the 15th. This year, Jeslyn wanted me to take her for a pedicure so off we went. We had some good ole chinese at Lin Garden in Jasper for lunch. That is our favorite place ever. After we were done eating, we headed to the nail salon. Jeslyn knew she wanted zebra but wasn't sure how and what colors. After getting there, we decided on black all over, white and pink stripes, with some glitter thrown in.

Jeslyn waiting on the guy to get started on her feet. She is just like her aunt KK. We both LOVE to get our feet did. HEHE

Working away. Were both so excited for the finished results.

Look at that Zebra print on those toes. That's what my sissy wanted for her B'day from Aunt KK. I hope you had a wonderful Bday sissy! After pedicure time, we had to head out to the ballfield for Jeslyn and Hannah's game. Look what the "FANS" do while supposedly watching the game. HEHE!!

I went to my Mama's for my b'day lunch. I didn't get a pic of me or anything but I did take one of my sweet Maggie Mae playing outside.

I have a few photos from some other times in September I would like to share with ya.



No comments:

Post a Comment