Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ROOOLLLL TIIIDDDEEE ROOOLLL

That's right. Joseph and I went to our very first University of Alabama football game on October 16, 2010. It was AMAZING!! We got up EARLY that Saturday morning where we would make sure to get a good parking place for the homecomming parade. We got there way to early. 2 hours early. UGH!! lol That gave us lots of time for pics. I love to take pics of me and my "Sexy" man. HEHE!!

Isn't he a hottie? I sure do think so. lol We sat and talked and just spend quality time together until the parade started. I love watching the band, cheerleaders...ETC.






I was in the band and played clarinet while in High School. It was soo fun. Competition's was my favorite. After the parade was over Joseph and I went and enjoyed some Japanese at Kobe in Midtown Village. That is our favorite place to eat. We can't always afford to go there but this was our day to "splurdge"!

YUMMY YUM YUM!! OUR FOOD WAS SOO GOOD. :) Can't wait to go back to Kobe!!

Finally, it is time to go to the stadium. Joseph and I were sooo excited. We drove and drove. We went from $20 parking, to $30 parking...TO Bam.. $20 parking just 2 blocks from the stadium. YIPPIE!!! We got parked and headed to shop the venders.


After walking around for it seems like FOREVER, we finally are able to go stand in line to get in the stadium. I just had to take pics of the stadium. Cool, HUH??

We saw a bbq stand and decided we would go ahead and eat some supper b4 getting into the stadium.. It was good. After eating, it was then time to go in and find our seats. Joseph and I couldn't wipe the smiles off our faces the whole time. It was AWSOME to actually see the field up close and personal!!




We had such an amazing time. Can't wait to go back and support my football players..

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to go to the game!! I went too!! I took my 7 year old nephew to his first UA game!!

    ReplyDelete