Sunday, October 24, 2010

Carter & Blake


Whelp, it has came to an end. I have babysat Blake for 3 years and Carter now for 6 months. Stacey lost her job due to plant shut down and Brandy has decided to put Carter in Daycare in Tuscaloosa where she works. Soo, now im left to find a job. Who knew I would be heartbroken to not have these boys anymore. Here are a few pics of them throughout the past 6 months.

Carter and Blake LOVED to wrestle all the time. This day, I got some good pics of them but Im only gonna share a few. The first match, Blake won and the second Carter won!! They crack me up..




Carter, Blake, and I went one morning to the grocery store and bought a cake and cake mix and between the 3 of us managed to bake some cupcakes. We had such a great time. The boys really enjoyed this time in, "KK's Bakery"!! :)




I decided to make us a 'Reading Corner' in Blake's bedroom with all his books and stuff. Needless to say, they were excited about it the first day but that was just about the only time we used it. Here is some pics from that.



Last but not least, here are just a few random pics during the time I had both boys. These are by far all the ones I have jut the ones Im gonna share.




1 comment:

  1. Aww I know it breaks your heart to not be able to keep them anymore. Hope you have good luck finding a job. You would be great at working at a daycare.

    ReplyDelete