Sunday, July 3, 2011

WOW...Gifts from the Ateam. HEHE!!!

How have I taken so long to post about this? IDK but this is an exciting one for me. This past friday, July 1, 2011, Maggie and I recieved a suprise pack from Kathy and the Ateam from Baltimore, Maryland. Boy was we anxious to open it. I was sitting in my recliner in my nite gown when the mail man pulled up. I jumped up and wrapped my throw blanket around me as I went to the front door. lol Anyway, I received the package and ran to get some sissors. I opened it and look what I had...

2 bottles of shampoo, a beautiful dress, a pack of 6 hairbows, 2 red/white/blue handmade hairbows, a bright colored toy, some Pet Magic spray, and some Glucose powder.  I was soooo happy. 

I even loved the pet paper.  lol

Maggie loved her new toy.  She wags it around everywhere.  Doesn't those pigtales look sooo precious in my baby girls hair? 

No comments:

Post a Comment