Sunday, July 24, 2011

My professional side.... :)))

I sure wish I was a professional photographer. The day that my nieces and nephew had to go home, I took them all out and posed them for pics. Oh how I love to do this. I have several I'm gonna share with ya. This post is maily pictures so be prepaired.  :))

Hannah Grace Earls....She's growing up WAY to fast.  :)

Earls Girls.
Hannah and Jeslyn Earls.  My angels.

Rikki Leigh, Hannah Grace, and Jeslyn Rose.
My sweet girls.

HEHE! Love this one.  Hannah wants to wear glasses for some reason so she stole Rikki's.  She's beautiful in them though.

My FAVORITE.
Jeslyn Rose Earls...10 years old.
Hannah Grace Earls...7 years old.
Nathaniel Scott Stewart...12 years old.
Rikki Leigh Stewart...15 years old.
Lori Renee Stewart...14 years old.

The Stewart Clan.  :)

Earls Girls.

My oldest niece, Rikki Leigh.  She's georgeous.  :)

Lori Renee.  My middle baby girl. :)

Nathaniel Scott.  My only nephew living.  He's VERY handsome.

Jeslyn Rose.  This is my "mini me"!

Lori, Rikki, and Scotty Stewart.

Sisters.

Scotty TO Hottie.  :))  HEHE!

Sisters again.  I love it.

All my babies.







I hope you liked all the pics.  I sure love them and injoyed taking them.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment