Sunday, July 24, 2011

Nieces and Nephews.

This past week, My nieces and nephew from Mississippi came down to stay the night.  It just so happen to be the night we had a storm come through and we had no power.  Joe and I went over to Jessica's house and ate supper.  Maggie and I spent the night but Joe came on back home.  We had a blast.

Everyone was up dancing and Hannah bug got into the BOOTY dancing.  BAHAHA!  She's a mess.

They were cheering in this pic and was trying to hold Rikki up..HEHE!

Jeslyn came out of her skin tonight.  I couldn't believe she was shaking her ba-donk-a-donk.  lol

Hannah Bug and Lori dancing and singing.

Here they are.  ALL my nieces and nephews together except Allen Ray.
Jeslyn, Rikki, Hannah, Lori, and Scotty. 
Yes, Lori and Hannah pole dancing. :)))

Rikki Dancing.

Again.  Jeslyn and Hannah were amazed by her. 

Rikki singing.  She has a beautiful voice.

As you can tell, I mad something good out of an awful situation.  With me with no power brought me to hang out with some of the loves of my life until way hours of the night.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment