Sunday, September 2, 2012

Yorkie June Birthday's.

Boy was June a VERY busy month for our little family.  Maggie Mae turned 2 on June 12th.....Which is also my Mom's birthday.  We had a little party for her.  I still can't believe my baby is 2 already.  My how the time flies.

Maggie in her 1st year of life.  Her looks has changed so much.

Maggie's second year of life.  I just love her long hair.  Beautiful.

My 2 year old sweet baby girl.  Saying she is beautiful is a total understatement.  :))



Yummy cup cake mommy.

Sweet baby girls.  I made there outfits.  :)

Mommy, I love my chew toy.



Mommy and the birthday girl.




On June 22, 20012, Sophia turned 1.  Tears sure did flow.  My last baby I'll ever have is already 1 years old.

Sophia's first year pictures up to 10 months old.

Happy 1st Birthday sweet girl.  Mommy loves you to the moon and back.

LOVE her birthday outfit from auntie Vickie.  :)

Sophia's 1 year and Maggie's 2 year picture together.

Mommy with the Birfday girl.  :)  She's so tiny.

Yummy.

Earls girls and the Tanner girls.

Mommy and daddy with the sweet Tanner girls.




I just know my sweet girls had wonderful birthday parties.  :))




No comments:

Post a Comment